- Includes 1-pc. 3/8 in. drive torque wrench; Storage case; Product manual with torque conversion chart
- Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached
- Permanently marked, high-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light
- Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction
- Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
model number: 24330
Part Number: 24330
Details: Sized for cars, trucks, and lawn and garden equipment, the dual-range 10-80 ft.-lb. (13.6-108.5 Nm) TEKTON 3/8 in. Drive Micrometer Torque Wrench lets you confidently tighten fasteners to precise specifications, ensuring parts are properly secured without being damaged.
Package Dimensions: 15.9 x 3.2 x 2.7 inches
Our shipping policy varies by brand. Please refer to the shipping information in each product listing for more details.