INTRODUCING RACEBOX MINI
The most cutting-edge and precise timing gadget you can buy for your vehicle, featuring, for the first time, a 25Hz GPS!
Support for any speed or distance drag discipline you can think of - 0-100km/h, 1/4 mile, stopping distance, standing or rolling starts. Or just measure laps around your favourite circuit, hill-climb or open track events.
LAP TIMER: If you are the occasional track-day enthusiast, a semi-professional or just want to see how fast you can go around the track, we've got you covered. The "Lap Timer" functionality will allow you to measure your laps and improve your skills without ever having to stop and check your results. Read More
DRAG METER: The "Drag Meter" functionality presents you with virtually unlimited possibilities to measure all of your car's performance stats. No matter if you want to see how fast it accelerates, covers a certain distance, or anything in between, you can measure it with RaceBox. Read More
25Hz GPS: Packing latest generation 25Hz GPS with accuracy as low as 10cm (4 inch) gives over 99.5% measurement accuracy to a hundredth of a second, compared to official lap/drag timing equipment.
FEATURES: Heaps of exciting features to improve your driving like real-time result prediction, density altitude, bike lean angle, slope corrections, custom tracks, hill-climb mode, open-track mode, data comparison and more - see the full App description below.
HARDWARE: Purpose-built hardware to match the needs of any vehicle - shock and splash resistant, multitude of mounting options, long battery life, integrated accelerometer and gyroscope just to name a few.
RaceBox Mini is not a standalone device and requires a constant connection to your mobile phone to record data.
FULL TECHNICAL SPECS
- Weight: 106 grams (3.7 oz.)
- BLE: 5.2, certified down to 4.2. Up to 20 meters range
- Battery: integrated 1100 mAh LiPo
- Recommended charger: 0.5A USB Type-A. Most modern smartphone chargers should work
- Charging port: USB Type-C
- Charging time: less than 3 hours to 100% charged
- Usage on battery: over 20 hours active, up to one year standby
- Mounting compatibility: Integrated magnets and 1/4"-20UNC thread. Accessories include grip pad and hook'n'loop self-adhesive tape
- GPS receiver: 25Hz GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou and SBAS, -167dBm sensitivity with built-in 20dB gain antenna
- Accelerometer: 1kHz sampling rate with +/- 4g scale and 0.001g sensitivity
- Gyroscope: 1kHz sampling rate with +/- 320dps scale and 0.02 dps sensitivity
- Environmental compatibility: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F), splash resistant. Package includes optional dust cover for the charging port.
Our shipping policy varies by brand. Please refer to the shipping information in each product listing for more details.