The IK Foam professional sprayer has been manufactured for the generation of dry and durable foam. Designed to be used with chemical agents with surfactant properties.
IK Foam 1.5, Pro 2, and Pro 2+ provide the user with a dense, permanent foam that is ideal for professional cleaning, sanitation and disinfection work, HVAC system cleaning, vehicle washing and detailing, as well as for the disinfection of food processing areas and industrial kitchens.
Available in 3 versions:
- IK Foam 1.5 - Smaller version with 35 oz useful capacity
- IK Foam 2 - Larger version with 50 oz useful capacity
- IK Foam 2+ - Same size as Foam 2 + schrader valve to pressurize with an air compressor
HOW TO MAKE A PERFECT FOAM
- Follow the dilution ratio recommended by the foaming agent you are using.
- Pressurize the sprayer until the safety valve pops out.
- Make sure the felts are clean.
Our shipping policy varies by brand. Please refer to the shipping information in each product listing for more details.