ACOPower RV Solar Kits are carefully arranged to meet your RV needs. Offers many benefits for homes, RVs, trailers, boats, sheds and cabins, Incorporating a small off-grid power system can give you greater travel independence and potential power cost savings.
Taking a trip in your RV can create lifetime memories. Don't let traditional gas powered generators or power hookups slow you down. ACOPower 300 Watt 12 Poly Solar RV Kit silently recharges your batteries so you can enjoy the great outdoors without the extra noise. Solar panels also allow you to run limited low watt electrical equipment without a power hookup.
This kit includes
This solar kit conveniently includes the tools necessary for a new system: 3PC 100W Polycrystalline Solar Panel、 1PC 30A MPPT Charge Controller、 3 Sets Mounting Z Bracket、 1PC 30ft 12AWG PV Cable、 1PC 8FT 8AWG Tray Cable、 1PC Cable Entry Housing、1 Pair 1Y3 Branch Connector . Kick-start your solar adventure with a ACOPower Kit.
- Easy installation：With pre-drilled holes; each solar panel comes with 12AWG cable with MC4 male/female quick connectors
- Hight Efficiency: 3PCS Polycrystalline solar cell efficiency: 14.35%; 30A MPPT charge controller peak efficiency: 99.5%
- MPPT Technology: Solar Charge Controller has user adjustable settings! LCD Screen shows, voltage, solar panel status, battery state of charge, and DC load draw. See Image in photo gallery for all LCD Screen readouts. Compatible with lead acid, AGM, gel, and lithium batteries
- Safe Operation：The ACOPower is equipped with multiple electronic protections; overcharge, overload, short-circuit and reverse polarity protections.
- Reliable Performance：Electroluminescence tested solar modules for quality assurance.Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use.TPT back sheet dissipates excess heat, ensuring smooth output
- Warranty: 25-year transferable power output warranty on panels and 1-year warranty on rest of the kit components
- Green Solar System: Designed for RVs, cabins, homes, boats, back-up and remote power use. The two solar panels can be wired in parallel for 12V battery charging or in series for 24V battery charging
Our shipping policy varies by brand. Please refer to the shipping information in each product listing for more details.