ACOPower RV Solar Kits are carefully arranged to meet your RV needs. Offers many benefits for homes, RVs, trailers, boats, sheds and cabins, Incorporating a small off-grid power system can give you greater travel independence and potential power cost savings.
Taking a trip in your RV can create lifetime memories. Don't let traditional gas powered generators or power hookups slow you down. ACOPower 800Watt 60A Mono Solar RV Kit silently recharges your batteries so you can enjoy the great outdoors without the extra noise. Solar panels also allow you to run limited low watt electrical equipment without a power hookup.
This kit includes
This solar kit conveniently includes the tools necessary for a new system: 4PC 200W Solar Panel、 1PC 60A PWM Charge Controller、 4 Sets Mounting Z Bracket、 1PC 30ft 12AWG PV Cable、 1PC 8FT 8AWG Tray Cable、 1PC Cable Entry Housing、1 Pair 1Y4 Branch Connector. Kick-start your solar adventure with a ACOPower Kit.
- Easy installation：Each solar panel comes with 35 inches 12AWG cable with PV male/female quick connectors; all you need is a cable to your battery and fuse
- Hight Efficiency: 4PCS Monocrystalline solar cell efficiency: 14.35%;
- 60A MPPT charge controller peak efficiency: 99.5%
- MPPT Technology: Solar Charge Controller has user adjustable settings! LCD Screen shows, voltage, solar panel status, battery state of charge, and DC load draw. See Image in photo gallery for all LCD Screen readouts. Compatible with lead acid, AGM, gel, and lithium batteries
- Sturdy：High transparent low-iron, tempered glass. ,Rugged design to withstand high wind pressure, hail and snow load.
- Safe Operation：The ACOPower is equipped with multiple electronic protections; overcharge, overload, short-circuit and reverse polarity protections.
- Reliable Performance：Electroluminescence tested solar modules for quality assurance.Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use.TPT back sheet dissipates excess heat, ensuring smooth output
- Warranty: 25-year transferable power output warranty on panels and 1-year warranty on rest of the kit components
- Green Solar System: Designed for RVs, cabins, homes, boats, back-up and remote power use. The two solar panels can be wired in parallel for 12V battery charging or in series for 24V battery charging
Our shipping policy varies by brand. Please refer to the shipping information in each product listing for more details.