The Big EZ Detail Brush is an invaluable tool for cleaning wheels and engine bays and a variety of other difficult to reach areas!
This is an excellent brush for fitting into a variety of areas and overall wheel cleaning with ease. Aptly named "EZ Products" are proudly made in the USA by a small family owned company who invented these revolutionary products and continue to develop and enhance their line of products!
Pickup a Big EZ Detail Brush with your next order and join the many EZ Detail Brush fans around the world!
- Made in the USA.
- Wheel safe.
- Rinses out easily.
- Extremely Flexible.
- Resistant to even the strongest wheel cleaners.
- Length: 18".
- Diameter: 4" Before compression.
- Stem: Vinyl coated steel wire.
- Brush material: Patented nylex bristles.
- Color: Blue bristles over black body.
- Never use your EZ Detail Brush on hot surface!
- Rinse surface free of grit and loose debris.
- Fill a bucket with warm water and use a quality soap that produces a good amount of suds. The warmer the water the softer the bristles become.
- Submerge your brush in the bucket of warm, soapy water.
- Spray the surface with the cleaner of your choice and follow directions applicable to that product.
- Visually inspect the area you want to clean. Pick a straight path through nooks, crannies and crevices then insert your brush keeping your wrist inline with the handle.
- To prevent the bristles from getting caught, gently twist the brush in one direction while removing it.
- The brush will slide into most nooks and crannies. If you find one that it won’t, do not force it!
- On barrels, move the brush left and right instead of in and out to prevent bristles "spitting" product at you.
- Rinse surface
- Dry with blower or appropriate microfiber towel to avoid spotting
How to care for EZ Brush:
- Clean grease and oil off the brush with warm water and soap or a solvent. The bristles are chemical resistant and will withstand strong solvents. Rinse the brush thoroughly with water to remove all soap or solvent from the bristles. Hang the brush to dry.
- If the bristles become matted, rinse them in hot tap water and hang the brush to dry or use a blow dryer on low setting. The nylex bristles have a memory effect because of their unique design and when presented to heat will straighten back out.
Our shipping policy varies by brand. Please refer to the shipping information in each product listing for more details.