hyperCLEAN Ceramic Maintenance Kit
Maintain your ceramic coating with hyperCLEAN's specially formulated Ceramic Snow soap and Sliq. Ceramic Snow is infused with SiO2 to revitalize your coating while Sliq adds depth and gloss to your ceramic finish. The kit includes:
- 16oz of Ceramic Snow (SiO2 ceramic wash)
- 16 oz of Sliq (SiO2 detailing spray)
More information on each product can be found below:
hyperCLEAN Ceramic Snow
hyperCLEAN Ceramic Snow will take washing your vehicle to the next level. Ceramic Snow is super-charged with modern SiO2 which leaves behind ceramic protection and insane gloss with every use. Ceramic Snow offers great protection leaving a silica infused layer behind that helps repel water, dirt, contaminates, and nourishes your cars paint. Use it on a non-coated car to add hydrophobic properties or a coated car to fortify your ceramic coating with a simple wash and dry!
- SiO2 Protection Bonds on Surface With Every Wash
- Extreme Foaming Formula Makes Cleaning Safer
- Hydrophobic Protection Immediately
- Works On Coated and Uncoated Surfaces
Ceramic Coating Maintenance:
SiO2 the main ingredient in Ceramic Snow will help revitalize your coating. This is will take maintaining a coating to the next level by improving durability, gloss, and hydrophobic properties of a coating with every wash.
Use 2-3 ounces in a foam cannon to foam up the surface with SiO2 filled suds. If you choose to use a bucket put 1-2 ounces in there as well. The point of this soap is to really use it as a cleaning agent for your paint but we also want to leave ample protection behind. Enjoy Ceramic Snow!
The Perfect Silica Spray. SLIQ has made protecting your car easier than ever before. The amount of depth and gloss that is left behind after using SLIQ will leave everyone speechless.
What is the biggest complaint about silica sprays? The massive streaking/smearing they leave behind for you to deal with on your cars paint, taking away from the gloss and shine. SLIQ is the first completely streak free silica spray on the market which provides the greatest user experience available.
- SLIQ has UV Inhibitors to add UV Protection
- High quality silica allows SLIQ to work well with ceramic coatings, waxes, and sealants
- SLIQ can be used as a drying aid, maintenance for a coating, on windows, rims, and safe on trim
- No streaking. Leads to a safer application. More streaks=More wiping. The more we touch the paint the more likely we inflict damage.
Make sure to shake up the bottle before using. Use on a dry or wet surface. Place a couple sprays on the panel or towel and wipe on the surface. Flip towel over and wipe dry. It really is that simple!
Our shipping policy varies by brand. Please refer to the shipping information in each product listing for more details.