- Full synthetic 5W-30 engine oil made from made from natural gas, not crude, using Pennzoil's patented gas-to-liquid PurePlus Technology
- Provides better fuel economy—drive on average an extra 550 miles per year (versus a dirty engine)
- Pennzoil Platinum 5W-30 keeps pistons up to 45% cleaner than the toughest industry standard (Based on Sequence IIIH results)
- No other leading synthetic oil provides better wear protection from friction (Based on Sequence IVA wear test using SAE 5W-30)
- Formulated to provide faster low-temperature oil flow and protection in extreme heat
- Helps protect engines from loss of power
- Single 5-quart bottle with ergonomic design for easy handling and pouring
- Pennzoil is the first motor oil made from natural gas, not crude—PurePlus Technology converts pure natural gas into high-quality, full-synthetic base oil that's crystal clear and contains fewer impurities than other traditional and synthetic motor oils
- Formulated for modern turbocharged engines—GF-6, API SP/SP-Resource Conserving and all previous categories
Release Date: 18-10-2016
model number: 550046126
Part Number: 550046126
Details: Pennzoil Platinum Full Synthetic SAE 5W-30 motor oil is made from natural gas, not crude oil. It is a first-of-its-kind full synthetic motor oil made from natural gas and designed for complete protection for top engine performance. Formulated for modern turbocharged engines, Pennzoil Platinum Full Synthetic motor oil keeps pistons up to 45% cleaner than required by the toughest industry standard (based on Sequence IIIH results), provides better fuel economy (based on the latest industry standard), helps protect engines from loss of power, provides unsurpassed wear protection (based on Sequence IVA wear test using SAE 5W-30), and provides excellent performance in extreme temperatures. It is uniquely engineered from our revolutionary PurePlus gas-to-liquid technology, which is a patented process that converts pure natural gas into a high quality, full synthetic base oil. Our high-quality base oil contains fewer impurities than base oils made from crude oil, and when combined with our advanced additive technology creates one of the best formulations in our Pennzoil portfolio. Meets or exceeds the following OEM requirements: Chrysler MS-6395; GM dexos1 Gen. 2 (license D10070GE014); Ford WSS-M2C945-A, WSS-M2C945-B1. Meets or exceeds the requirements of the following industry specifications: API SP, API SP-Resource Conserving; ILSAC GF-6A; ACEA A1/B1. For a full listing of equipment approvals and recommendations, please consult your local Shell Technical Helpdesk.
Package Dimensions: 12.8 x 8.1 x 4.3 inches
Our shipping policy varies by brand. Please refer to the shipping information in each product listing for more details.