- Compatibility – This low profile oil filter socket is designed to fit vehicles equipped with a cartridge style oil filter housing. Compatible vehicles Include: Ford F250 6.0, F250 6.4, various BMW, Mini, Volvo, Audi, VW, Porsche vehicles. Also can function as a fuel filter socket, compatible with some Duramax engines
- Low Profile For Confined Spaces – Fuel filter and oil filter caps are often located in areas with little clearance. Designed with a height of just 1.25”, the ATLIN oil filter wrench effortlessly reaches oil filter cartridges on even the most compact of vehicles
- Superior Design – The 6-point hex features rounded corners to prevent rounding-off the filter canister. This design allows the 36mm wrench to grip the filter cartridge tightly with the 6 flat sides instead of the corners, preventing binding and resulting in a more secure fit
- Built To Last – The ATLIN oil filter cap wrench is crafted from solid chrome-vanadium (CR-V) steel. This 36mm oil filter socket will not yield under high torque applications like a cheaper cast aluminum 36mm socket
- Size & Materials – 3/8-inch drive, 6-point hex, 36-millimeter, CR-V steel
Part Number: AU1007A
Details: The ATLIN Oil Filter Socket is an essential tool for changing the oil on any vehicle equipped with a 36mm oil filter housing or 36mm fuel filter. Why Choose the ATLIN Filter Removal Tool + Unlike similar wrenches which are made from cast aluminum and subject to shattering, our oil filter tool is crafted from solid chrome-vanadium steel and will effortlessly handle high torque applications when removing a stuck filter cap. + On some vehicles, the filter can be difficult to access due to low clearance and tight spaces. The low-profile 1.25” height of the ATLIN oil filter wrench makes oil changes on these vehicles a breeze. + The 6 point hex on our tool features rounded corners unlike the competition. The rounded corners force the socket to grip the filter cap with the flat sides instead of the corners, which prevents binding and results in a more secure fit. You will never have to worry about rounding off your fuel filter or oil filter cap with the ATLIN 36mm oil filter wrench. WHAT ARE THE DIMENSIONS AND MATERIALS? 3/8-inch drive, 6 point, 36-millimeter, chrome vanadium steel CAN THIS BE USED WITH IMPACTS? The tool is not impact rated. Cartridge housings typically require low amounts of torque, so an impact should not be used in order to prevent over-torqueing. CAN I USE THIS ON AXLE NUTS? No. The tool is too shallow. It will not fit over an axle nut. WILL THIS FIT MY VEHICLE? If you are unsure about fitment, you can check our photos on the top, left section of this page to view our compatibility chart. You can also use the parts checker at the top of the page under the search bar. Alternatively, you can ask directly below using the “Questions & Answers” section, or you can even ask your mechanic.
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 2.2 x 1.3 inches
Our shipping policy varies by brand. Please refer to the shipping information in each product listing for more details.